62' 10" BENETEAU Cruising Sailboat for sale in Palm Beach, Florida, USA
- Asking Price:
- $1,225,000 USD
- Year Built:
- 62' 10" (19.15m)
All Ocean Yachts
Yacht and Ship Brokers
777 SE 20th Street, Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 USA
This worldwide search is a tool to provide a comprehensive review of all explorer yachts listed on the market and may include expedition yachts centrally listed by other companies.
S/V Sheevra is professionally maintained by her live aboard captain and lightly used with under 400 hours on the Yanmar. The owners have made many upgrades and improvements to make her the perfect boat whether cruising near or far.
Added stern thruster with controls on both helms, integral control with bow thruster.
• Added Front load refrigerator over washer dryer where pantry was.
• Removed wine cooler an made custom matching pantry in its place.
• Added Satellite telephone, Iridium
• Added Water maker
• Added Sony televisions in salon and main stateroom
• Added Dock water hook up
• Replaced AC pump motor 2021
• Moved Yanmar controls below deck and added engine monitoring to B&G screens
• Added XM weather integral to B&G screens
• Moved windlass controls below deck and added chain counter and wired remote in forecastle
• Added portable handheld that can be operated from the helm
• Replaced factory Eisenglass windscreen with EZ2CY windscreen and wings
• Added side panels with Eisenglass to all side screens
• Mesh screens are included, located in forecastle hatch
• Replaced fuel water separator in engine compartment with one that can be accessed and
drained while underway
• Replaced black plastic exterior trim decals with black paint
• Purchased a North Sails Code 0 sail with a Karver KF5 furling system
• Replaced main sheet and jib sheets 2021
• Custom made steering wheel covers
• Custom made winch covers
• Custom made helm covers
• Custom made covers for teak tables
• Custom made cockpit teak table tops: solid teak, not veneer
• Custom bed sheets included, along with all linens and towels
• All galley items included, allowing for immediate occupancy/cruising
• Added Spectra line and retainer hardware for holding tender in garage.
• Previous nylon straps and fittings allowed tender movement/potential damage while
underway and were difficult to attach and detach.
• Replaced original cockpit and bow speakers with top line waterproof stereo speakers for sound and reliability.
• Added satellite phone.
• Added electric shades.
• Purchased and attached Jon Buoys, and safety slings.
• Purchased and have kept serviced a Crewsaver ISO 9650-Ocean Life raft; 6 man; # 55-95071
- Yacht Type:
- Cruising Sailboat
- Series, Model, Class:
- Length Overall:
- 62' 10" (19.15m)
- Length at Waterline:
- 58' 8" (17.88m)
- Length on Deck:
- 59' 6" (18.14m)
- 17' 6" (5.33m)
- Maximum Draft:
- 7' 10" (2.39m)
- 91' (27.74m)
- State Rooms:
- Captain Quarters:
Speed / Weight
- 57542 Lbs
- Gross Tonnage:
- Water Capacity:
- 264 Gal
- Holding Tank:
- 60 Gal
- Fuel Capacity:
- 262 Gal
- Engine Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Appox. Hours:
Contact a Broker
For more information on this vessel, please send us your contact information and we will send a full specifications brochure.